Saturday 30 May 2015

WHERE IS MY LOVE?


 

From Google to Bing

From Key-Find to Duckduckgo

From Amazon search to Ebay

From Wikipedia to Yahoo search

From the internet to caves

Places where I possibly believe she could not be

Sleeping in the day, researching in the night

Yes, i heard her beauty glows in the night

So as I could see her very more and well

To overtake the darkness around me

Which could encompass my brain and little love heart

Oh, where is my love

Who so many years has put rules to my physiochemical biological machine

Yet to unlock all in its eyes

Deep down emotions

From the dawn of the day

Early before the cock crows

Yes, now the latter sleeps than human

So you see, my live would pass by

And I would not know

“Wake up, wake up Lin Collins, for here she comes”

No comments:

Post a Comment