Friday 29 May 2015

AS I CAME UPON A MOUNTAIN



So high to think about

With all its troubles

That my brother gone through

When he first sojourned around here

Unfortunately enough not to climb

As all never gave him the encouragement

Which I now had

The people he had

His advisers, opinion leaders

I guess the king maker was among

So high to think about

 

Of course the small one was never like this

Yes, I could quiet remember

Days that I climb the short ones

Which I could only do closing my eyes

Running like a leopard

Jumping over like an antelope

Which requires less of my people?

Maybe I guess

But wait, the king makers

Of course not

But now

So high to think of

 

Of long ago yet

If you ask my Maths teacher

“This requires a different formula”

And when finally I know thus too

I may not run over it

Nevertheless, walk it

Different heights

Different shapes

Of all different things to think about

Of course there may be some similarities

But surely shall I climb

Though

So high to think about

No comments:

Post a Comment