Saturday 30 May 2015

RIVERS AND PENCILS



Which would I say is common to human?

He sees Efo Kwaku

“Wake up late”

Togbe Klikor waits for thousand hours

“Time to wake up”

Togbe Klikor gets angry

Calls and calls hitherto and Efo Kwaku would not here

Finally does and yet is too late

“And now he would stick to me

He would now stay closer”

Efo Kwaku does that for the remaining months

Yes, I quiet remember he would not even sit down in a day

From room 1 to room 2

And you can continue or?

If the ant is busy

Permit me to compare though

Rivers and pencils

A whole king

Yet like a river

Is his heart and mind in the hands of the Mawuga

Incredible!

Efo Kwaku becomes a good boy

Togbe Ahivor meets finally

Much more than Togbe Klikor could offer

Yes, Rivers and Pencils

I cannot just do much

No comments:

Post a Comment