Saturday 30 May 2015

THE JOURNEY TO UNDERTAKE


 

I have heard that the brave are not easily defeated

The warriors of our land are hard to compromise, not even Google

The journey of a thousand miles start with a single step, yes, Amazon stocks would remind

If I need humble myself and take it one after another, remind me,

If Duckduckgo would search wide than Google

Yet not known as much

Yes, if it all starts with a single step

It would be continued and completed with many footsteps already taken notice of

To he that is in haste

To he that thinks no need to continue

Togbe Klikor would demand maybe

“What pushed you to start at the first place?

What inspired you to start at the first place?

To them that resign to fate, not long enough to continue after all”

I say ‘Ayekoo, Ayekoo, Ayekoo’ to those on the journey

Which I just began so strongly

No comments:

Post a Comment