Wednesday 27 May 2015

THE GROWING TREND


 
THE GROWING TREND

“I heard you are now a lawyer”

“Yes Togbe”

“You intend to change the course later too?”

“Yes Togbe”

“if you ever, think of this too

Days of old reigns from the dawn of ages

Where humanity has none

Than living with what it has?

You should be careful indeed

If you ask ‘Togbe Klikor’

He would tell you

The good speakers he bought

Has left him deaf

Whiles I cannot forget about ‘Devio Mama’

‘Mamaga   Asignon’

She claims she regretted

Having a wife as a husband

Very soon she will be here, yes,

I know

When you ask her

“I thought it was the growing trend”

Whereas you be met with the good and bad

Take heed you follow nature’s principles

Doing what ‘Togbe Sogbolisa’, ‘Fiawo dzi fia’, requires of you

Yes, I know. The growing trend”

“Yes Togbe”

No comments:

Post a Comment