Friday 5 June 2015

WHEN I HEAR OF LOVE




That substance that would send me thinking
Believing I can fly over the moons someday
Sue the Sun for my lover’s sake
And instil discipline among the stars
Where they could only wish and yet have my final say
In real times and virtual times
How I wish I could begin the entire journey again
To as always smell its astonishing fragrance in full?
Reminding me of real good moments
Where my love would mention my name all day long
Yet would just be the beginning
Never tired to repeat it at least
Ringing always
Texting never seizing
My lover is rather too unique to compare
To think of striking a difference between another lass
For much too differences to talk about
When I hear of Love
My heart beats
For I fear my lover might one day leave me
And cling into hands tag my foes
Then I will cry over the whole River Nile
Yes, I could possibly do
Or am I being wrong here?

No comments:

Post a Comment