Monday 16 June 2014

LOVING YOU LITTLE BY LITTLE




Just like new born babies would
My love you grew like a steady cloud
White in the atmosphere                 
That gathers so slowly until it is thick
To remember us of some rain
So my love for you has
Like the Sea who would not tell me anything
As where she started from nor ready to end
I will love you always
But maybe little by little
As the snail would
Trying to get home
I would not forget to send you to your dream city
That beautiful and flamboyant golden city
Which I promised you though
Back when you saw that love in my eyes
And could not resist anymore
Like a cup that is filled with water to the brim
It finally overflows
And waters our gardens of goodies ahead
Which sooner or later would enjoy?
I will always love you

No comments:

Post a Comment